We had a Ball!!
Fun Pictures at the Beach Bum Game and had a great time! My daughter Kayle was able to join us!!
- Susan Noble, DFF
VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL
July 11th - 14th, 2016
Monday - Thursday
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon each day
Cost: $15/child or $30/family of 3 or more
4 years old - 5th graders participants
Steps to take:
1. Register your child online (link below)
Note: online registration is open until July 5th at midnight.
Make your plans now!
2. Print out one medical/photo release per child (link below)
3. Make checks out to Christ The King w/VBS on the memo line.
4. Bring/mail the medical release(s) & check/cash to the
Christ The King office, Attn: Susan Noble
5. Call Susan Noble 231-938-9214 w/any questions.
We look forward to seeing you!!
FIRST FRIDAY EUCHARISTIC
ADORATION HOLY HOURS
Please save the date for Future First Friday Eucharistic Adoration Holy Hours:
July 1st, 2016 - Give Drink to the Thirsty
August 5th, 2016 - Clothe the Naked
September 2nd, 2016 - Visit the Imprisoned
October 7th, 2016 - Shelter the Homeless
November 4th, 2016 - Visit the Sick
December 2nd, 2016 - Bury the Dead
If you have any questions, please contact Monica at firstname.lastname@example.org or Mary Jo at email@example.com
The "great river of mercy", as Pope Francis' calls it in Misericordia Vultus, his introduction to the Jubilee Year of Mercy, "never run dry" because there are always those who are willing to peform acts of mercy in their everyday lives. In the Corporal Works of Mercy, one of the official catechetical texts for the Year of Mercy, the concept of mercy as revealed in both the Old Testament and the New Testament is explored. The development of theology behind works of mercy, as expressed by the early Church fathers, is also examined as a base for in-depth reflections on the corporal works of mercy, their role in the life of the Church and in the lives of individual believers. We encourage you to use this text as a way of living out Pope Francis' call to "become strong in the faith in Jesus Christ."
Evangelization team members for each Corporal Work of Mercy
1. Feed the Hungry - Monica Gregorsky - firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Give Drink to the Thirsty - Scott Jaworski - email@example.com
3. Clothe the Naked - Marie Strong - firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Shelter the Homeless - Laura Truelove - email@example.com
5. Visit those in Prison - Mike Bobrowski - firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Visit the Sick - Mary Jo Piche' - email@example.com
7. Bury the Dead - Susan Noble - firstname.lastname@example.org